Conklin Real Estate has been serving the West Michigan and lakeshore area since 1965. We’re a small organization with deep connections to the communities in which we work. Our knowledge of the area allows us to match your needs with the right location and home for you. Frank and Kay Conklin have years of experience in the area and have raised their family here. All the members of the team are involved with the community and are deeply committed to the area. You can rely on the professionals at Conklin Real Estate to assist you throughout the real estate process — from marketing advice to research, to finding and purchasing your dream home.
- Ordering and supervising all necessary inspections and repairs
- Assessing the market demand to determine Fair Market Value
- Corresponding with the title company and any other legal entities about the closing details and paperwork
- Keeping you informed of the progress
- Actively participating in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Presenting an objective third party viewpoint
- Providing up-to-date information on the best financing available
- Synchronizing buyer/seller transactions
- Handling any and all complications that may occur throughout the process
Specific services provided to the seller include:
- Arranging and promoting all open houses
- Providing promotional materials of properties, such as brochures and information sheets
- Highlighting showings by illustrating the best features
- Handling all buyer inquiries and dealings
Specific services provided to the buyer, include:
- Helping you locate the best mortgage and best bank rates
- Providing community, school and other information you need
- Determining your needs and preferences for your new home
- Assisting you in making a decision, and preparing the contract offer
- to be presented to the seller
- Fairly negotiating the differences you and the seller have about your offer
- Presenting an objective third party viewpoint
- Assisting with all the steps involved with the closing
- Working with your lender and appraiser to ensure that your loan is approved in a timely manner
- Acting as your primary liaison to the services and resources in the community, even after closing https://www.locksmithspros.com/What-To-Do-If-Your-Key-Breaks-In-The-Lock
Frank Conklin Owner/Broker firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Conklin is the man behind Conklin Real Estate. He built the company with the goal of offering reliable, effective and personal service. After attending the University of Michigan, he became involved in real estate and was a custom builder for 15 years. Frank is highly respected in the community, having been on the Glenn Community Center Board and Glenn School Board for a total of 22 years. He has also served on the Township Planning Board, and as president of the South Haven Elks.
Kay Conklin Manager email@example.com
Kay graduated from Holland High School, then attended Grand Rapids Junior College, and Central Michigan University. She has been an office manager for successful businesses for many years, and has worked in real estate since 1968. She is very involved in the community, having served as Glenn Community Center secretary for 12 years, and as Glenn Public School Board President for 15 years. She has also served as treasurer of the Glenn Area Business Association, and has been part of the Allegan County Heritage Trail Committee.
Scott Bruursema Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
After working as a teacher in the South Haven Schools for 20 years, Scott decided to go in another direction, and work in real estate. He also owns and operates Radseck Farm Market, and takes fruit and vegetables to the Holland Farmers Market. He has served on the Glenn School Board for 26 years.
Ron Colsen Associate email@example.com
After a 22-year career in the investment community in Chicago, Ron has worked with Conklin Real Estate for 16 years. Whether it is a home, cottage, or a piece of property, Ron enjoys assisting clients in the search, selection, negotiation, and closing process. He works on the clients’ behalf to help them buy the real estate that they have been dreaming of.
Zac Conklin Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
Zac has lived in Glenn for over 30 years, and been part of a professional real estate family, starting in the real estate business in 1996. Zac is a building contractor, and has 10 years of carpentry and woodworking experience, the last three of which included building furniture and cabinets. Zac is dedicated to his clients and will make every effort to fulfill all of their real estate needs.
Todd Fenn Associate ToddFenn@ConklinRealEstate.net
With a background in residential construction, it was a natural progression into real estate upon moving to west Michigan and falling in love with the area and all it has to offer. With five animals and a little boy, the lakeshore has been the perfect fit to raise my family, and the appreciation I have for the area shows through in my work. Whether buying or selling real estate, I am here to help my clients achieve their goals in a professional manner.
Sue Hutchins Office Manager/Personal Assistant email@example.com
As Frank’s assistant, Sue works to ensure that Conklin Real Estate provides the best in service. She was born and raised in Texas. In 1999, Sue and her husband moved to his hometown of Glenn, Michigan. She taught elementary school for 23 years, and has numerous years of management experience. Her friendly manner, organizational skills and a love for homes make Sue a perfect match for Conklin Real Estate.